Do you have what it takes?
The Advanced Investment Management course is two intensive weeks of instruction by top Wall Street professionals. Students should have:
- Completed their junior year of undergraduate course work
- Taken courses in finance, investments, economics, business, computer science and/or statistics
- An overall GPA of 3.5 (if not, students will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
- A passion for investing and a strong desire for a career in the investment management industry
What are the steps to apply?
- The application process is on a rolling basis for the limited spots available. In other words, your application will be reviewed upon submission. The Final Deadline for applying is March 31, 2019. The deadline for Early Admission is January 31, 2019.
- There are many scholarships available. You must fill out the scholarship application and designate the scholarship for which you are applying.
- Students accepted during rolling admission will be notified by April 1, 2019 at the latest.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified at time of acceptance.
- Admission to the program is very selective. IF you are selected, you will be required to complete the following steps:
- Submit your transcripts via e-mail.
- Send in your resume if you would like to apply for a summer internship (see below).
- Make your tuition payment by April 15th, 2019.
After submitting your application, apply for a scholarship here.